Mr. Zhang Yiming the man behind the TikTok, REVOLUTION, as we may call it has to say,
“ We must adapt to the industry’s changes. In the content industry, texts and pictures have evolved into videos, and content is increasingly generated by users. Many of our changes are in response to what today’s users need.”
We could not agree more with his idea. As today, TikTok marketing and advertising is a tool and has made a place in the list of principles of digital marketing.
TikTok in its early years was considered to be a mere lip-syncing platform wherein you could act on pre-loaded audio. However, today it is one of the major platforms you can possibly think of wherein you can go bold with your creativity and imagination. Thus giving a tremendous outbreak of what we call creative and out-of-the-box marketing campaigns.
This app is in harmony with Generation Z, a generation that proves to be the new market target! While the younger generation seems to have already adapted to this century’s buzz, we recommend all trades to find their path to TikTok!
Make your seconds worth it!
Caption: 5 Tiktok Statistics
How Can Your Brand Use TikTok?
- Just like YouTube, you can create your brand profile or a channel on TikTok
- While both YouTube and TikTok are misunderstood as synonymous, there lies a big difference and that is the time duration of the video content.
- TikTok allows you to create content ranging from 15-60 seconds so a lot of imagination goes into creating a well-defined message for your audience.
- The idea is to aware the audience of your existence as a brand and this seems to be a perfect platform to outspread and reach the masses.
- #ISIMPORTANT Hashtags give you a chance to rule over the market and creating value for your content. Apart from massive reach #’s are direct clicks redirecting the audience to notice you and your brand.
- Show your audience your real, authentic, and lighter side other than the obvious “business talk”
Wish To Have An Organic Brand? TikTok Helps You Generate User Generated Content!
The more your brand gets involved in TikTok marketing and advertising, the greater traffic is what you shall witness across multi-channels. This happens solely because the new market target does not appreciate mere witnessing but getting involved. The masses appreciate transparent involvement and engage with your brand strategies related to marketing and advertising.
TikTok Helps You Practice Modern Influencer Marketing
It’s pretty easy to hunt for influential individuals on TikTok and engage them with your brand. All you need is a bit of research for forking up the right influencer in alignment with your brand attributes.
How to measure a successful TikTok influencer marketing campaign – top metrics to consider
- Total views – across all user-generated videos
- Total hearts – similar to likes
- Comments – across all UGC videos
- Avg engagement
- Numbers of total shares
- Reach of your dedicated hashtag for that campaign
- Replay counts
- The overall increase in revenue, traffic, or UGC content
Some brands that are minting fandom on TikTok
A huge Mexican food chain uses every possible meme, image, or video content to highlight its menu on TikTok.
Fans on TikTok: More than 55,000
NBA’s TikTok handle does not have a basketball rolling but players dancing on weird tunes along with their team mascots!
Fans on TikTok: A whooping 5.1 Million
3. Universal Pictures
By interacting with a popular topic, Universal Pictures was able to engage with American users to promote their upcoming movie.
1.3 Million – Likes on Influencer Videos
19 k+ – User-generated Videos
11 k+ – Followers Gained in 6 Days
Lifted brand engagement and brand affinity among the young generation in the U.S.
12,000+ – Business Account Followers Increased from Scratch
16.5 % – CTR of Brand Takeover
5. Clean & Clear
Drive brand awareness and ad recall amongst teens for new limited-edition bottles in India.
9 % – Lift in Purchase Intention
100.9 % – Lift in Message Association
TikTok Marketing & Advertising:- The Slow Rising Giant
According to Apptrace, the TikTok app is currently available in more than 155 countries. While all the major social media platforms have ups and downs, TikTok seems to be making it to the top all steady and slow! The app is being downloaded at a whooping speed as trends shows:
QUICK FACTS: –
- TikTok users have a major Indian population, to be precise 43%
- The average scrolling time on TikTok is 1 hour per user
- The language barrier is torn apart by TikTok as it is available in 155 countries and 75 languages.
- Bytedance, TikTok’s parent company is valued at $75 million, making it the world’s most valuable startup. (CB insights)
- 56% of TikTok users are female. (Appapelab)
TikTok Paid Advertising
While TikTok advertising is affordable for biggies, smaller businesses might struggle a bit. However, the full optimization of TikTok ads leads to an impressive call to action! Remember that the ad description is limited to 80 characters therefore you need to display your ad creatively through a video creation kit.
Why upgrade your brand with TikTok ads?
- It’s fast and easy
- Set a budget and readjust it according to your suitability
- TikTok Pixel- an in-ad tool that lets you monitor your conversions
TikTok Advertising – Targeting Options
.TikTok Advertising Platform – Supported Networks
- Vigo Video
Countries Map – That Can Be Targeted on TikTok Paid Advertising
SIGN OFF TIP:
Go creative and experiment on TikTok, show the audience your brand’s personality in an imaginative and engaging manner. Do not forget to add humor! Take the behind-the-scenes approach while creating content for TikTok marketing and advertising. Engage with your audience in any possible way, one way is by creating challenges by using random and weird hashtags. In order to widen your fan base on this app, you got to learn the art of interaction. Let’s build a brand with cultural roots, HIcentrik – One of the best creative digital marketing agencies & TikTok influencer agency is here to help you.
“TikTok is the new red carpet for your unconventional marketing ideas”